Monday, April 21, 2008

Reflection Post

This week coming up will be about one of the best week for me to use study skills and reading strageties I've learned during this semester. Most of the reading strageties would come in use for my English 60 class this week and the upcoming two weeks. I will be reading a variaty of essays that I have to keep in mind of for and upcoming essay I have to write. For the essays I have to read I have to keep good track of and understand creating good point and examples I will use in my essay. In order to do this the most likely thing I'll do is annotate to put my opinions, my questions, my comments or any other thing I'll like to use for my essay. Another thing I'll be using is highlighting main points and unfamiliar vocabulary words (since I'm so used to it now).
For my Philosophy class, nothing much is coming up. Nothing special that would make me do something else out of the ordaniry of the every week homework. Each week, my teacher gives us two reading assingments that would have to deal with the lecture for the next class coming up. While reading my philosophy textbook, im only planning to take notes during my reading. Since there is so much going on in these kinds of books and it's a harder course for me to understand, I honestly don't think that highlighting will really help me out since I would think that most of what I read is important. Too bad, I think I'm going to drop my that class.

No comments: